Psychotherapy & Counselling
Are you in emotional pain or struggling with a difficult situation? Suffering from a loss or a traumatic experience? Perhaps you are seeking self knowledge?
I am a qualified and experienced Psychotherapeutic counselor working in South London. I provide a confidential, safe and non-judgemental environment where you can talk about issues which may be stopping you from getting the most out of your life.
For an initial consultation, or to discuss any questions you may have call me on 07973 524 094, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries are confidential and will be responded to promptly.
These are some of the problems I may be able to help with:
- Feelings of depression, loneliness, emptiness
- Stress and anxiety
- Lack of confidence or self esteem
- Loss of a sense of direction or belonging
- Sexual Identity
- Bereavement , grief, loss and serious illness ( e.g. cancer, HIV )
- Difficulties in starting, sustaining or finishing relationships.
- Relationship problems, divorce
- Career and Work – related problems, bullying, redundancy
- Physical, sexual, emotional abuse
- Addiction , eating disorders and self harm
- Identity problems
- Issues surrounding fertility and donor conception
- Post-natal depression, parenting issues
Deciding to go to a Counsellor or Psychotherapist is a difficult step, but people from all walks of life seek counselling for many different reasons.
Sometimes there is a specific reason; sometimes you may not be clear about what is making you unhappy.
Therapy can help you think about the causes of your feelings and explore the way forward, helping you to make choices in a supportive and safe environment.